|1||Mark Hassall||v||Martin Worrall|
|2||Dave Graham||v||Dave Littlejohns|
|3||Mike Richardt||v||Mike Ward|
|4||Vic McAndrew||v||Terry Stuttard|
|5||Nick Wilson||v||Mike Watson|
|6||John Anderson||v||Stan Wojcik|
|7||Jerry Kilby||v||Steve Smith|
The first round finishes on 30th October 2012. All results need to be reported by this date.
I don’t expect any upsets in the first round but who knows. Jerry Kilby – Steve Smith might not happen as Steve might be still in Malawi due to his volunteer work and might have to default the first round. But I will contact Jerry as he has no internet and explain the situation. Steve was happy to default the first round if he can’t make it in the proposed time frame below.
Rules for the tournament.
1. Rate of play is 35 moves in 75 minutes then 15 mins. to finish.
2. Games to be played by or, on the last Tues. within the timeframe provided by the controller.
3. Results to be notified to controllers (MWR) after the game either via email or phone (07532 305500) or in person.
4. Games can be played outside the club by agreement subject to rule 3.
5. All games will be submitted for grading at the end of the season.
6. The white player has to make contact and initiate the game.